*These are the policies for all course registrations, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
CLASS REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY
IF NOTICE OF CANCELLATION IS GIVEN:
- Up to 7 days before the first class begins: 100% refund MINUS cancellation fee of $25 per class per student.
- Between 7 days prior to the beginning of the first class meeting and up to the start of the second class meeting: 75% of tuition refunded, MINUS the $25 cancellation fee per class per student.
- After the start of the second class meeting: No refunds given.
- Should a family using a PO cancel course enrollment, the Purchase Order will be billed to the charter subject to this refund/cancellation policy.
- To give notice of cancellation, please email email@example.com.
Spring 2024: PO and private pay course payment due date is Friday, December 15, 2023. To hold a course enrollment space, payment will need to be received by this deadline.
The tuition price is listed. Classes may offer a discount for families that pay privately.
USING CHARTER FUNDS
PURCHASE ORDER INFORMATION
Purchase Order instructions can be found at the bottom of each class description page.
Fall 2023: Due to stipulations from charter schools surrounding the usage of Purchase Orders (POs), POs must be received by 1-week prior to the first class meeting. If they are not received by this time, we will let you know and you will need to pay privately to remain in the course.
Spring 2024: PO and private pay course payment deadline is Friday, December 15, 2023. To hold course enrollment, all spring POs need to be received by this deadline.
A deposit is required to hold an enrollment spot for families paying with charter funds. As long the family is enrolled and in good standing, the deposit will be refunded when the Purchase Order is received. If a family drops the class prior to a Purchase Order being put in place, the deposit will not be refunded.
Please CAREFULLY read our CLASS REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY above. Purchase Orders for cancelled or dropped classes will be billed subject to the cancellation policies above.
The student’s family is ultimately the responsible party for tuition. If a family leaves their charter at any point, and/or the charter does not pay tuition, the family is responsible for any unpaid balances — including balances created by cancelled POs. If a charter school will not pay fees associated with course cancellation (as outlined in cancellation policy above), the family is responsible for fees associated with dropping a class.
Our class fees are per specified duration (number of weeks, semester, etc). They are not month-to-month, unless specified.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please read our Class FAQ page.