Creating art through an exploration of the great masters
Fall Session (11 weeks)
Ages: Grades 4-6
Semester tuition: $315 ($50 discount for private pay)
Class date and time: Mondays at 10 AM (75 minutes)
Fall Semester: Register Now!
Instructor: Tracy Yeoh
If paying privately, the price with the discount is $265.
To hold a space in the class, families paying with charter school funds will need to leave a $25 deposit. The deposit is refundable subject to our refund policy.
Questions? Registration issues or questions for Tracy. Read more about Tracy.
Using the Meet the Masters curriculum and other resources, we will spend two weeks learning about each artist, looking at their work, and creating art inspired by the artist’s style and technique. Students will increase their visual vocabulary through observation and exploration of line, color, texture, form, and movement. Artists covered in the fall semester will be: Van Gogh, Monet, Mondrian, Picasso, and Cezanne.
Can we use California charter funds for this class?
- Yes! See our Service Vendorship list for an up-to-date list of charters.
- Purchase Order (PO) instructions can be found at the bottom of this page.
- A $25 deposit is required to hold a space for a student. The deposit will be refunded when the PO arrives, subject to our refund policy.
- Is your charter missing from our list? Fill out this form to begin the process of adding your organization!
What are the required materials?
- Tentative supply list; final list available in summer
What subjects will be covered?
- Color, line, shape
- Primary and secondary colors, color wheel
- Abstract art
Can you give me an idea of the type of weekly work required?
- Students will need to prepare materials for class.
- If needed, completing the art activity started in class and submitting a photo of finished work.
What type of parent support will be needed?
Students will need to have all art supplies ready and work area organized before each class.
What tech platforms are required and used?
- Online platform such as Zoom
- Google Classroom
- Google Login or Gmail for each enrolled student and parent Google account
What are the session dates?
- Fall Semester: September 11-December 4 [Off October 9 and Thanksgiving Break (Nov. 20)]
What are your registration and cancellation policies?
See this page for policies.
For more answers to your questions, see our Class FAQ page.
Fall Semester – 2023
For billing purposes, please request purchase orders using monthly interval price below (instead of the whole semester length).
- Vendor: Christine Echeverri DBA Carrier Shell Curriculum
- Instructor name
- Tracy Yeoh
- Class: Group tutoring – Look, Listen, and Create! Art Class
- Start date: Sept. 11, 2023
- Semester end date: Dec. 4, 2023
- Duration of each lesson: 75 minutes
- Frequency: once per week for 4 months (see schedule above)
- Cost per month – Fall semester: $78.75 x 4 mos. (Sept. – Dec.)
- Semester tuition: $315
- Class link: