- Are you a parent wanting to deepen your knowledge of how to use Google apps to aid you in homeschooling?
- Would you like to know how to help your student to create attractive Slides and Docs?
- Do you teach at a co-op, and want to learn more about various platforms?
- This new hands-on course will give you the basics on how to use these tools to add new functionality and efficiency to your homeschool. You’ll hear about a concept, and then try it!
Date/time: Wednesdays at 10AM (4 weeks), May 10-May 31
Taught by: Christine Echeverri
- PLANNING: Picking curriculum (also blending 2 to get the best of both worlds) and lesson planning in Google Sheets
- ORGANIZING: How to set-up a Google Classroom
- MASTERING THE FORMATS: How to use Google Docs and Google Slides
- MEETING BELLS & WHISTLES AND TECH Q & A: How to configure Zoom, Zoom controls, introduction to online games, and any other topics participants are interested in
Required before the first meeting: Google account (or Gmail)
- The workshop should run 45-60 minutes, depending on the number enrolled
- Optional: during-the-week practice exercises
- Registration and cancellation policies: See this page